On the Visualisation Room at the Atlas Building in the Harwell Campus, Srikanth Nagella installed the Avizo VR Module – that allows full tracking and experimented on Tomographic Data:
- Full immersive 3D interaction;
- Support for single and multiple screens;
- Support for single and multi-pipe and for graphic clusters;
- Flexible customization for specific display geometry;
- Head-tracking and tracked hand-held 3D input devices;
- Control functionality via user interface; and
- Control of 2D user interfaces with 3D devices (virtual mouse).